Kakadu Pet Angus Padded Collar
Information about Angus Padded Collar:
One of a dog™s basic needs is a sturdy dog collar. The Angus Padded Collar is the best choice for your pet. It is built from tough cotton material and has an inside neoprene padding that combines toughness and comfort for your pet. This collar for dogs is especially made durable for everyday use.
The Angus Padded Collar is available in various sizes to fit a range of large breeds. Choose from two colors - Fawn and Blue.
Unique Features of Angus Padded Collar:
- Simple and durable
- Fully adjustable
- Provides pet comfort with its inside padding
- Includes a silver buckle
- Attractive strip prints
- Suitable for regular use
- Comes in 2 colors: Fawn and Blue
- Available in the following sizes:
- 1½ x 26" - Adjusts from 19 - 23" circumference - Recommended for large dogs, such as Boxers, Dalmatians, Labradors, Golden Retrievers and Weimaraners
- 1½ x 28" - Adjusts from 21½ - 25½" circumference - Recommended for extra large dogs, such as Dobermans, Rottweilers and Rhodesian Ridgebacks
- 1½ x 30" - Adjusts from 23 - 27" circumference - Recommended for XXL dogs such as Rottweilers, Bull mastiffs, Great Danes and Bloodhounds
How to Measure the Correct Collar Size:
Use a dressmaker™s tape to measure around the middle of the neck, where the collar will be worn by the pet. Measure snugly against the skin, not loosely. Add 5% extra to the measured length, or for larger dogs, an additional two fingers of length can be used. This gives you a good approximation of the current length (circumference) of the collar needed. If the collar is for a puppy, remember that it grows quickly, so it is important to check the tightness of your dog collar often and replace it with a larger one as soon as it becomes too tight.
- This product may be machine washed or hand washed.
- Water should be warm, not hot (less than 86°F/30°C).
- Mild soap may be used, but no bleach.
- Air dry only as product may shrivel and/or shrink in the dryer.
You pay $10.99