Kakadu Pet 5th Avenue Collar
Information about 5th Avenue Collar:
Searching for an elegant and functional collar for dogs? Look no further than the 5th Avenue Collar! It is adorned with an elegant diamond-embellished buckle and is made of leather for that classic look. It includes a welded steel D-ring with a bone-shaped diamond charm.
This dog collar comes in various sizes that fit small to large breeds. Available in Black or Brown.
Unique Features of 5th Avenue Collar:
- Stylish and functional
- Leather construction
- With an elegant diamond-studded buckle
- Includes a a welded steel D-ring with a bone-shaped diamond charm
- Fully adjustable
- Suitable for regular use
- Comes in Black or Brown
- Available in the following sizes:
- ½ x 13¾" (Adjusts from 9 - 12" circumference) - Recommended for small dogs, such as Yorkshire Terriers, Shih Tzus, Boston Terriers, Maltese, Pugs and Fox Terriers
- ¾ x 17¾" (Adjusts from 13 - 16" circumference) - Recommended for medium dogs, such as Cocker Spaniels, Beagles and Corgis
- 1 x 22" (Adjusts from 16 - 19" circumference) - Recommended for medium to large dogs such as Spaniels, Boxers, Retrievers, and German Short Haired Pointers
How to Determine the Correct Collar Size:
Use a dressmaker’s tape to measure around the middle of the neck, where the collar will be worn by the pet. Measure snugly against the skin, not loosely. Add 5% extra to the measured length, or for larger dogs, an additional two fingers of length can be used. This gives you a good approximation of the current length (circumference) of the collar needed. If the collar is for a puppy, remember that it grows quickly, so it is important to check the tightness of your dog collar often and replace it with a larger one as soon as it becomes too tight.