Intervet Panacur C
Information About Panacur C
Panacur C is a safe and effective canine treatment for roundworms (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina), hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum, Uncinaria stenocephala), whipworms (Trichuris vulpis) and some tapeworms (Taenia pisiformis). This broad spectrum wormer is highly effective against the intestinal parasites that can rob your dog of his health. Adult dogs, puppies (from 6 weeks of age) and pregnant pooches can all be worm-free with Panacur C.
Many worms and parasites in dogs can also be contracted by humans. By killing intestinal worms, Panacur C not only protects your pet dogs, it also protects you and your family. Panacur C is as effective as many prescription wormers in treating and controlling these internal parasites. And Panacur C is so easy to dose, no need to wrestle with tablets, just mix the medicated powder in with food and watch your dog chow down!
Unique Features of Panacur C
- Safe and effective canine dewormer
- Eliminates and controls canine roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms
- Proven effective to treat other intestinal parasites
- Safe to use in pregnant bitches
- Safe even for 6-week old puppies
- Product contains: Fenbendazole Granules 22.2% (222 mg/g)
- Easy to use - just mix in with food
- Store at controlled room temperature 59 to 86° F (15 to 30° C)
- Available in three sizes, to suit different weights of dogs:
- 1g pack is ideal for small dogs and puppies 10lbs below
- 2g pack is ideal for medium sized dogs weighing 10 - 20lbs
- 4g pack is ideal for big dogs (up to 40lbs) and puppy litters
Dosage and Administration
|Dog Weight (up to)||Packet Size*|
|10 pounds||1 gram|
|20 pounds||2 gram|
|30 pounds||1 gram + 2 gram|
|40 pounds||4 gram|
|50 pounds||1 gram + 4 gram|
|60 pounds||2 gram + 4 gram|
|80 pounds||Two 4 gram|
|Over 80 pounds||Use combinations to obtain recommended dose|
*packet size is the daily dose. The dog must be treated with this dose for 3 days in a row for treatment to be effective.
Panacur can be mixed with your pet's regular food for easy administration. Slightly moisten dry dog food to mix the formula properly.
Deworming schedules may vary depending on the climate where you live and the activity of your dog. The following schedule should be used as general guidance. Newly weaned pups (6 to 8 weeks of age) should be dewormed at 6, 8, 10, and 12 weeks of age. Treat the dam at the same time as the puppies. Dogs over six months of age should be dewormed at least twice each year.
Warnings, Side Effects and Drug Interactions
Panacur C is safe for use in puppies 6 weeks or older and adult dogs, including pregnant bitches. Do not deworm a dog or puppy that is sick. Consult your veterinarian for diagnosis of the illness. In trials, about 1% of the treated dogs vomited in association with use of this product.
Dogs can become infected with several different kinds of tapeworms. Panacur C only kills Taenia species of tapeworms. If you continue to see tapeworm segments in your dog's stool after treatment, consult your veterinarian.
You pay $5.87