Interpath Sasha’s Blend
Unique Features of Sasha's Blend Powder 8.8 oz (250g)
- Relieves arthritic symptoms in dogs in as little as three days
- Improves joint function and restores mobility in your pet within two to four weeks
- Has a very high level of proteins and complex sugars (GAGs)
- Contains chondroitin, keratin, heparin, glucosamine, dermatan sulphates and hyaluronic acid
- 100% pure and all-natural; no additives or fillers
- Each bottle contains 8.8 oz. (250g) powder
- Powder must be mixed well with food or drink
- Not recommended for use with pregnant animals
- Not to be given to pets with an allergy to shellfish or marine products
- Taurine 1.9%, Glycosaminoglycans 14% - predominant GAG - Chondroitin Sulphate
Product Detail: Interpath Sasha’s Blend
Information About Sasha's Blend Powder 8.8 oz (250g)
Sasha's Blend Powder 8.8 oz (250g) is ideal for managing arthritis in dogs. Sasha?s Blend Powder 8.8 oz (250g) can be easily mixed into your pet's food or drink and eases canine joint pain and inflammation by inhibiting the chemicals which send pain signals to your pet's brain.
Pet pain relief of arthritic symptoms can be seen in as little as three days, while improved joint function and restoration of mobility may be seen within two to four weeks of taking Sasha's Blend Powder 8.8 oz (250g).
Sasha's Blend Powder 8.8 oz (250g) contains a unique blend of marine concentrates which help reduce the risk of further joint degradation by helping produce more synovial fluid to protect your dog's joints.
This product is 100% natural, with no additives or fillers. It is an easy-to-use remedy for dog arthritis, delicately harvested from all-natural ingredients. Sasha's Blend Powder 8.8 oz (250g) contains a wide variety of Glycosaminoglycans, or GAGs, to lubricate your pet's joints.
Sasha?s Blend Powder contains a unique blend of green-lipped mussel, abalone and marine cartilage - vital nutrients that help relieve your dog's arthritic symptoms, ideal for pain management and relief from joint inflammation.
Dosage and Administration
Sasha's Blend Powder should be mixed well with food or drink.
- Dogs up to 10kg - ? teaspoon
- Dogs up to 11-20kg - ? level teaspoon
- Dogs up to 21-30kg - 1 level teaspoon
- Dogs up to 31-40kg - 1 level teaspoons
- Dogs up to 41-50kg - 1 level teaspoons
One level teaspoon = 5ml (approx 2.27 grams)
Warnings, Side Effects and Drug Interactions
Sasha's Blend is safe and can be used long-term. It is suitable for dog breeds of all ages which suffer from hip dysplasia, joint injuries, or to dogs slowing down with age or arthritis. It is also suitable for puppies, particularly those from the age of six months, as it can help to reduce the risk of joint problems later on in life.
Sasha's Blend is safe to use with other treatments, including NSAID's.
Sasha's Blend is not recommended for use with pregnant animals.
Do not give the product to pets with an allergy to shellfish or marine products.