Gooby Fashion Sports Vest
Unique Features of Sports Vest:
- Waterproof outer shell
- With fleece lining for added warmth
- Comes with wide velcro closure strip for easy fit even if your dog changes weight
- Equipped with a reinforced O-ring for leash attachment
- Comes in pink, red and blue colors
- Machine washable
- Available in the following sizes:
- Extra small = 7.5 in (N) x 11 in (C) x 8 in (B)
- Small = 9 in (N) x 14 in (C) x 10 in (B)
- Medium = 11.5 in (N) x 17 in (C) x 12 in (B)
- Large = 13 in (N) x 20 in (C) x 14 in (B)
- Extra large = 14.5 in (N) x 23 in (C) x 16 in (B)
- To determine the correct size, measure the circumference of your dog?s neck (N) and chest (C), and length of your dog?s body (B) from base of neck to base of tail.
- Machine wash
- Electric dryer safe
Product Detail: Gooby Fashion Sports Vest
Information About Sports Vest:
Even in cold weather your dog needs to go out and stretch those muscles. So, to protect your pet, have them wear Sports vest, a dog clothing that has a fleece lining for added warmth. This dog apparel is made with a waterproof outer shell. It also has a wide velcro closure strip so it can fit even if your dog has gained or lost weight. During those walks, this stylish pet clothing can also serve as a harness because it comes with a reinforced choke-free O-ring for leash attachment.
Sports Vest comes in pink, red and blue colors that will make your dog stand out. This dog clothing is machine washable for easy cleaning. And it is available in 5 sizes.
How to Measure the:
- Use a cloth tape measure. Lay the tape measure along dog?s body to get accurate measurements. When measuring from the base of the neck to the base of the tail allow the tape measure to lie along the natural curves of the dogs body. If your measurement falls between two sizes, determine the correct size based on how loose or tight your measurement is, a comfortable snug fit is preferred, not a tight restricting fit.
- For back length: Measure dog from the base of the collar to the base of the tail; laying the tape measure along his back
- For girth: Measure dog around the chest at the largest part behind the dogs front legs