Gooby Fashion Shabby Tank with Leash
Information About Shabby Tank with Leash:
Get your pet ready for a hot day out! Shabby Tank with Leash is one of the best dog clothes to keep your pet looking stylish while feeling cool under the blazing sun. With this dog clothing, made of light and breathable material, you won?t have to worry about heatstroke. This dog apparel has a pressure-free D-ring for easy leash attachment. It also includes a cute flower-print leash to match.
Shabby Tank with Leash is machine washable. This apparel comes in pink color with 5 sizes to choose from.
Unique Features of Shabby Tank with Leash:
- Made of light and breathable material
- Has a pressure-free D-ring for leash attachment
- Includes a flower-print leash
- Machine washable
- Comes in pink color
- Available in the following sizes:
- Extra small = 7.5 in (N) x 11 in (C) x 8 in (B)
- Small = 9 in (N) x 14 in (C) x 10 in (B)
- Medium = 11.5 in (N) x 17 in (C) x 12 in (B)
- Large = 13 in (N) x 20 in (C) x 14 in (B)
- Extra large = 14.5 in (N) x 23 in (C) x 16 in (B)
To determine the correct size, measure the circumference of your dog?s neck (N) and chest (C), and length of your dog?s body (B) from base of neck to base of tail.
- Machine wash
- Electric dryer safe
How to Measure the:
- Use a cloth tape measure. Lay the tape measure along dog’s body to get accurate measurements. When measuring from the base of the neck to the base of the tail allow the tape measure to lie along the natural curves of the dogs body. If your measurement falls between two sizes, determine the correct size based on how loose or tight your measurement is, a comfortable snug fit is preferred, not a tight restricting fit.
- For back length: Measure dog from the base of the collar to the base of the tail; laying the tape measure along his back
- For girth: Measure dog around the chest at the largest part behind the dogs front legs
You pay $14.95