Gooby Fashion Freedom Harness
Information About Gooby Freedom Harness:
Gooby Freedom Harness is the choice of fashion-discerning dog owners. With its sporty look, this dog harness is perfect for active pets who enjoy long walks. Since it is made from semi-stretchy and breathable fabric, your dog will surely feel comfy in it. This dog restraint is designed to provide support for canines that have a tendency to pull hard and for dogs that are already in their advanced years. It includes a properly-placed D-ring for lead attachment as well as "Two-Touch" buckles and a widened adjustment strap. All hardware is made of lightweight material.
Gooby Freedom Harness is available in a variety of sizes : extra small, small, medium, large, and extra large. This dog harness comes in four different colours, black, blue, red and pink
Unique Features of Gooby Freedom Harness:
- Ideal for dogs that are hard pullers and elderly
- Waterproof outer shell
- Comes with wide velcro closure strip for easy fit even if your dog changes weight
- Made from semi-stretchy and breathable fabric
- Has "Two-Touch" buckles and widened adjustment strap
- Equipped with a reinforced D-ring for leash attachment
- Four fashion colors that will look great on your dog
- Machine washable
- Available in the following sizes:
- Extra small measures 11? to 12? (C), 8? (N), and for dogs that weigh 3 to 5 lbs like Chihuahuas, & Pomeranians
- Small measures 13? to 14? (C), 9? (N), and for dogs that weigh 5 to 7 lbs like Malteses & Yorkshire Terriers
- Medium measures 15? to17? (C), 11 (N), and for dogs that weigh 7 to 12 lbs like Bichon Frises & Miniature Dachshunds
- Large measures 20? to 22? (C), 12? (N), and for dogs that weigh 12 to 16 lbs like Shih Tzus & Jack Russell Terriers
- Extra large measures 21? to 23? (C), 13? (N), and for dogs that weigh 16 to 20 lbs(B) like Pugs & Fox Terriers
To determine the correct size, measure the circumference of your dog's neck (N) and chest (C).
- Machine wash
- Air dry
How to Measure the Harness Size:
Harness sizing is based on the adjustability of the girth. If you don't have a dress makers tape, use a piece of string around the animal's ribcage, just behind the front legs. Measure snugly, not how you want it to fit. If you are using string, and don't have a ruler, you can use the known size of a standard piece of paper (8.5" by 11") to get a good idea of the pet's actual circumference. Whatever that measurement is, add in an extra 5% for comfort.