Gooby Fashion Fleat T-Shirt with Flower
Information About Fleat T-Shirt with Flower:
Let your pet?s cuteness stand out with this stylish dog clothing. Fleat T-Shirt with Flower is perfect for active dogs that enjoy frolicking about. Infused with Vita Health, this dog apparel also helps repel fleas, mosquitoes and other pests. Vita Health is a safe repellent that is proven to kill bacteria and 95.7% of dust mites that cause allergy. With Vita Health, this dog clothing also gets rid of bad odor and other harmful bacteria.
Fleat T-Shirt with Flower, that comes in pink color, includes a pressure-free D-ring for attaching a leash. This dog clothing is also machine washable so it?s easy to maintain. With 5 sizes to choose from, pet owners will definitely find the perfect fit for their dogs.
Unique Features of Fleat T-Shirt with Flower:
- Made from cotton
- Infused with Vita Health, an allergy-causing dust mites repellent
- Includes pressure-free D-ring for leash attachment
- Machine washable
- Comes in pink color with flower design
- Available in the following sizes:
- Extra small = 7.5 in (N) x 11 in (C) x 8 in (B)
- Small = 9 in (N) x 14 in (C) x 10 in (B)
- Medium = 11.5 in (N) x 17 in (C) x 12 in (B)
- Large = 13 in (N) x 20 in (C) x 14 in (B)
- Extra large = 14.5 in (N) x 23 in (C) x 16 in (B)
To determine the correct size, measure the circumference of your dog?s neck (N) and chest (C), and length of your dog?s body (B) from base of neck to base of tail.
- Machine wash
- Electric dryer safe
How to Measure the:
- Use a cloth tape measure. Lay the tape measure along dog?s body to get accurate measurements. When measuring from the base of the neck to the base of the tail allow the tape measure to lie along the natural curves of the dogs body. If your measurement falls between two sizes, determine the correct size based on how loose or tight your measurement is, a comfortable snug fit is preferred, not a tight restricting fit.
- For back length: Measure dog from the base of the collar to the base of the tail, laying the tape measure along his back
- For girth: Measure dog around the chest at the largest part behind the dogs front legs