Gooby Fashion Fleat Boy Gear T-Shirt
Information About Fleat Boy Gear T-Shirt:
Get your dog to look cool and comfy. Fleat Boy Gear T-Shirt with is specially designed for dogs that are always on the go. This dog clothing is made from cotton and is infused with Vita Health to keep your best canine buddy protected from fleas and other pests. Vita Health is a safe repellent that is proven to kill 95.7% of allergy-causing dust mites. With Vita Health, this dog apparel also gets rid of bad odor and other harmful bacteria.
Fleat Boy Gear T-Shirt combines function and comfort. This dog clothing has a pressure-free D-ring that allows you to attach a leash. It is also machine washable so it?s easy to maintain. With two designs and 5 sizes to choose from, pet owners will definitely find the perfect fit for their dogs.
Unique Features of Fleat Boy Gear T-Shirt:
- Made from cotton
- Infused with Vita Health, an allergy-causing dust mites repellent
- Includes pressure-free D-ring for leash attachment
- Machine washable
- Comes in following collors and designs:
- Orange with Basketball
- Blue with Football Helmut
- Available in the following sizes:
- Extra small = 7.5 in (N) x 11 in (C) x 8 in (B)
- Small = 9 in (N) x 14 in (C) x 10 in (B)
- Medium = 11.5 in (N) x 17 in (C) x 12 in (B)
- Large = 13 in (N) x 20 in (C) x 14 in (B)
- Extra large = 14.5 in (N) x 23 in (C) x 16 in (B)
To determine the correct size, measure the circumference of your dog?s neck (N) and chest (C), and length of your dog?s body (B) from base of neck to base of tail.
- Machine wash
- Electric dryer safe
How to Measure the:
- Use a cloth tape measure. Lay the tape measure along dog?s body to get accurate measurements. When measuring from the base of the neck to the base of the tail allow the tape measure to lie along the natural curves of the dogs body. If your measurement falls between two sizes, determine the correct size based on how loose or tight your measurement is, a comfortable snug fit is preferred, not a tight restricting fit.
- For back length: Measure dog from the base of the collar to the base of the tail; laying the tape measure along his back
- For girth: Measure dog around the chest at the largest part behind the dogs front legs
You pay $14.95