Style Number: GENSV004-CONFIG
Generic Frontline Top Spot Spray
Reduces surface tension of skin for improved spreadability and effectiveness of drug
V-shaped geometric plume providing maximum coverage of drug on the skin surface area with every application
Faster results, less drug exposure and significant cost savings
Product Detail: Generic Frontline Top Spot Spray
Each ml contains:
Fipronil: 0.25% w/v
Mechanism of action:
Fipronil is a new generation broad-spectrum ectoparasiticidal belonging to phenylpyrazole class. Fipronil disrupts the insect's central nervous system by blocking the passage of chloride ions through the GABA receptor and glutamate receptor (GluCl).
Fipronil acts by binding to an allosteric site of GABA receptors. Its neurotoxicity is selective, because the configuration of GABA receptors in mammals is different from insects.
For effective treatment and prevention of all life stages of ectoparasites i.e. tick (including ticks responsible for tick fever), flea (flea allergy dermatitis) and lice in Dogs and Cats.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
For 100 ml and 250 ml,
• Hold the bottle in upright position. Ruffle the animal’s coat while applying spray mist to its body.
• Put a pair of disposable gloves.
• Spray on the body of animal from a distance of 10-20 cm against the direction of hair in a well-ventilated room (if you are treating a dog, you may prefer to treat it outside).
• Apply on entire body concentrating on affected area. Coat the spray all over to make sure the spray gets right down to the skin.
• Allow animal to air dry. Do not towel dry.
In order to wet the coat down to the skin it is recommended that the following application rates be used:
Short-haired animals (<1.5 cm)
- A minimum of 3 ml/kg body mass = 7.5 mg of active material kg/body mass.
Long-haired animals (>1.5 cm)
- A minimum of 6 ml/kg body mass = 15 mg of active material kg/body mass.
250 ml bottle
Each trigger application delivers 1 ml spray volume
e.g. for large dogs over 12 kg
3 pump actions per kg
Weight 15 kg = 45 pumps actions
Weight 30 kg = 90 pumps actions
RESIDUAL ACTION: Ticks: 1 month (3-5 week), Fleas: 2 months (1-3 months) this will depend on the parasite challenge in the animal's environment.
• Avoid spraying into eyes while spraying on face. To prevent spraying into eyes and to ensure proper coverage on head in nervous animals, puppies and kittens spray Fiprofort onto your gloves and rub on face and other body parts.
• Do not allow animal to lick the spray.
• Do not shampoo for at least 2 days before and after Fiprofort treatment.
• Do not smoke, eat or drink during application.
• Wear gloves during spraying.
• Wash the hands after use.
• Spray in well-ventilated area.
• Keep sprayed animals away from source of heat until animal gets dry.
• Do not spray directly on the area of damaged skin.
Fiprofort spray is safe to use in dogs and cats with no toxic effects when used in recommended way. Fiprofort spray is not absorbed by skin and stay on for longer duration to provide effective protection. Fiprofort spray is safe to use on cats and dogs 8 weeks of age and older, pregnant and lactating bitches. Puppies and kittens may be treated from 2 days of age.
STORAGE: Store below 30oC in dark place. Protect from heat.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from heat and open flame.
Generic Frontline Top Spot Spray
Ratings & Reviews
Based on 50 Review(s)