Cosequin DS Capsules
Information About Cosequin DS Capsules
Your dog was once so playful and full of energy - now all he or she wants to do is rest. Perhaps your pet is suffering from arthritis or joint stiffness. Cosequin DS Capsules for dogs is the perfect canine joint lubricant. It promotes optimal joint health and mobility. Cosequin DS Capsules also aids in the treatment of canine arthritis.
Bone cartilage is essential for joint mobility. Cosequin DS Capsules for canines maintains the cartilage structure and stops enzymes from ruining joints, keeping your furry friend in motion at all times. With Cosequin DS Capsules, your pet will forever feel and act young!
Unique Features of Cosequin DS Capsules
- Promotes optimal joint function for dogs
- Maintains canine cartilage structure and inhibits the enzymes that break it down
- Improves joint health and mobility
- Aids in the treatment of arthritis
- Main Ingredients: Glucosamine hydrochloride, sodium chondroitin sulfate, gelatin, manganese ascorbate, mixed glycosaminoglycans, water, magnesium stearate, sodium lauryl sulfate, FD&C blue #1, and FD&C yellow #5
- Store in a cool dry area, away from sunlight
Dosage and Administration
The recommended initial administration period is four to six weeks; however, some dogs may respond in a shorter period of time. The number of Cosequin DS capsules may then be reduced to the maintenance level. The capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled on the pet's food. Wet or moist food is preferred to ensure that the pet gets the entire amount.
Initial 4 to 6 Week Administration Period:
- 10-24 lbs: 1 daily (1/2 in the morning & 1/2 in the evening)
- 25-49 lbs: 2 daily (1 in the morning & 1 in the evening)
- 50-100 lbs: 3 daily (2 in the morning & 1 in the evening)
- Over 100 lbs: 4 daily (2 in the morning & 2 in the evening)
(under 10 lbs, 1/2 daily)
- 10-24 lbs: 1/2 daily
- 25-49 lbs: 1 daily
- 50-100 lbs: 1-2 daily
- Over 100 lbs: 2 daily
To ease feeding, capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled on food. Wet or moist food is preferred to ensure that the pet gets the entire amount. Ideally for large dogs 25lbs and over, however 1/2 capsule increments must be used for dogs under 25lbs.