Aristopet Tea Tree Oil Medicated Skin Lotion
Information about Tea Tree Oil Medicated Skin Lotion
Summer brings with it not only the usual heat but insect bites and a whole lot of scratching, various skin conditions and even wounds. Tea Tree Oil Medicated Skin Lotion, a low toxicity, non-irritating soothing lotion can prevent the usual summer itch from insect bites and disinfect cuts and abrasions. Specially formulated for dogs and cats, the Tea Tree Oil Medicated Skin Lotion should definitely be a standard in the first aid kit for every pet owner.
Tea Tree Oil Medicated Skin Lotion is made out of pure natural Tea Tree Oil, widely known for its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. With continuous use, skin irritations caused by flea bites can be effectively relieved. Your canines and your felines will definitely feel itch-free after using the Tea Tree Oil Medicated Skin Lotion.
What?s more, Tea Tree Oil Medicated Skin Lotion not only gives your pets a fresh clean smell but also acts as an insect repellant further protecting your dogs and cats from disease carrying insects.
Unique Features of Tea Tree Oil Medicated Skin Lotion
- Low-toxicity, non-irritant soothing lotion for summer itch, cuts, abrasions and insect bites
- Specially formulated to protect your dogs and cats
- Contains pure Tea Tree Oil, a scientifically proven anti-bacterial and anti-fungal medication
- Can prevent skin irritations caused by flea bites
- Has a fresh, clean smell
- Repells insects after application
- Available in a 6.7oz (200mL) spray bottle
Directions for Use
Hold bottle 6" (15cm) from area to be treated and spray lightly to affected area 2 to 3 times daily. Treatment should be continued at least 2 days after condition clears.
You pay $12.95