Aristopet Flea & Grooming Powder with Tea Tree Oil
Information About Flea & Grooming Powder with Tea Trea Oil:
Get rid of your pet?s fleas with Flea & Grooming Powder with Tea Trea Oil! Effective on dogs and cats of all ages, Flea & Grooming Powder with Tea Trea Oil not only drives fleas away, but also soothes canine and feline skin irritations caused by flea bites.
The Tea Tree Oil in Flea & Grooming Powder is a popular and widely-accepted natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent for canines and felines. Natural pyrethrums have long been regarded as effective flea treatments. Flea & Grooming Powder with Tea Trea Oil may be used safely even on puppies and kittens, keeping your pets fresh, clean and fragrant-smelling.
Unique Features of Flea & Grooming Powder with Tea Trea Oil:
- Contains pure, natural Tea Trea Oil and is particularly helpful in preventing canine and feline skin irritations caused by flea bites
- Acts as an insect repellent after application to your dog or cat.
- Has antiseptic and antifungal properties
- Active ingredients: 1.5g/kg Pyrethrins, 10g/kg Piperonyl Butoxide, also contains Melaleuca oil 2g/kg
- For use on dogs, cats, puppies and kittens
- Comes in an easy-to-use 100g powder dispenser
Dosage and Administration:
Sprinkle powder onto your pet's coat and brush well into the fur. Surplus powder can be removed (particularly from dark-haired animals) with a damp cloth. To prevent reinfestation, sprinkle powder on bedding, in kennels and places where fleas might breed. Repeat application weekly or as required.
You pay $6.95