Adams Plus Breakaway Flea & Tick Collar for Cats
Information About Adams Plus Breakaway Flea & Tick Collar for Cats:
Specially-designed collars are a great way to protect your cats from ticks and fleas as long as they don?t pose as a threat to your feline friends. Just like Adams Plus Breakaway Flea & Tick Collar for Cats & Kittens, which is ideal for use by cats and kittens that are over 12 weeks of age. This cat collar makes use of the breakaway design to reduce the risk of pet strangulation.
Adams Plus Breakaway Flea & Tick Collar for Cats has active ingredients that effectively eliminate fleas and ticks, especially those that carry Lyme disease, and can protect your pet up to 8 months. This cat collar can also keep your pets safe with its Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) that .
Unique Features of Adams Plus Breakaway Flea & Tick Collar for Cats:
- Uses breakaway design for quick release when collar gets snagged
- Effectively eliminate fleas and ticks, especially those that carry Lyme disease
- Kills flea eggs with its Insect Growth Regulator (IGR)
- Can protect your pet up to 8 months
- Ideal for use by cats and kittens that are over 12 weeks of age
Directions for Use:
- Buckle collar around cat's neck. Thread flat end of the collar through buckle hole and tighten as necessary, so that at least 2 ridges are covered by the buckle. Since the plastic buckle is molded into the collar, the possibility of neck irritation and buckle failure is reduced. Fit collar snug enough to prevent placement of the cat's leg or lower jaw through the collar, yet loose enough to be rotated about the neck.
- Leave 1-2 extra inches on the length of the collar for adjustment, cut off excess, and dispose of in trash.
- Check periodically and adjust fit, if necessary, especially when kittens are rapidly growing.
- Replace in 8 months for continuous protection from adult fleas and flea egg hatch. Replace in 6 months for continuous protection from ticks. Collar does not need replacement if cat becomes wet.
Collar should be left in place once fitted on cat. If collar is temporarily removed, do not set it on wood or other surfaces. Read label information at the back of the package.
You pay $6.95